ground(ctrl) Return Policy 2014Updated September 24th, 2014. Previous Versions.
Returns and Exchanges
You can return an item to us in new and unused condition within thirty days of receiving it. This does not apply to items on the "returns and exchanges exceptions" list listed below.
Contact us via phone, email, or live chat to request a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER. A representative from our shipping department will authorize one to you via email as long as your item is returnable. Once you receive your return authorization number, fill out this form, and include it with your return package. Please also mark the exterior of your package with your return authorization number as well. Only pre authorized returns (complete with return authorization number) will be accepted by our shipping department. Packages without a return authorization number will be returned to sender and we will accept no liability for them.
If you would like to return an approved item, please ship your new and unused item, along with a copy of our return form, to:
- ground(ctrl) returns
- 1600 Raley Ct. Suite 10
- West Sacramento, CA 95691
Once we receive your item and verify its condition, we will email you to confirm receipt and will issue you a refund to your original method of payment. We will only refund the purchase price of the item. Shipping, handling, processing, and international fees are non-refundable. If you want to exchange the item for another size or color, you will need to place a new order.
- To qualify for a refund, all items must be returned in their original condition. This means they need to include the original packaging, containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, and/or accessories. Please do not mark or deface original manufacturer packaging in any manner. We will not honor returns for any merchandise that has been used, or is not in its original new condition.
- We will only accept returns by mail. We will not accept them in person.
- We will not accept returns COD.
- We will not accept items received after 30 days from the date they were delivered to you. These items will be shipped back to you.
- Return shipping is not our responsibility. You the customer will be responsible for shipping and packaging costs related to returning an item. We encourage you to choose a service that will provide you with tracking and that will allow you to insure your shipment. This will ensure that you know when your return has arrived at our warehouse and if it gets damaged in shipping, you can recoup the cost of the product from the carrier. We are not responsible for lost, damaged or misdirected items.
- International orders are subject to import, duties, and customs taxes, which are applied once your shipment reaches the country of destination. We cannot predict what your particular charges may be. For more information regarding your country's custom policies please contact your local customs office. All taxes, duties and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package. Your local carrier can give you information on the method of payment accepted for the duties, taxes and other fees collected upon delivery.
Returns and Exchanges Exceptions
- Anything listed as non-refundable in our Ticketing & VIP Events policy.
- Fan Club Memberships.
- Digital Downloads.
- Closeout/sale and markdown items.
- Customized, personalized or engraved items.
- Perishable products.
- Points Items.