ground(ctrl) Ticketing and VIP Events Policy 2014Updated July 14th, 2014. Previous Versions.
Ticketing and VIP Events Purchases
All ticketing or vip sales completed though ground(ctrl) are final. Our client venues do not allow us to upgrade, refund, transfer, or exchange any order once it has been confirmed, so please be sure you have selected the proper event and seat locations prior to completing your order. Once tickets are issued, they are like cash and will not be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen.
Once an order has been placed, name changes are not allowed.
- Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right to change product delivery options without notice. On occasion, technical and other problems may delay or prevent delivery of a particular product. Your sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any product that is not delivered within a reasonable period will be either replacement of such product or a refund of the purchase price paid for such product, as determined by us in our sole discretion. In the event that a shipment is returned or undeliverable because you have provided an incorrect or undeliverable address, or you request that the shipment be sent to an address that is different from the address you provided when you placed your order after the shipment has been sent, and you wish to have us re-send the shipment, you will be responsible for all additional shipping charges that we may incur to resend the shipment.
- Tickets that are designated as mail for the method of delivery should be received five (5) business days prior to the event. If you have not received your tickets five (5) business days prior to the event, please contact us at support.groundctrl.com. From time to time, users will input incorrect billing or credit card information during a transaction. This incorrect information can delay or make impossible processing and delivery of tickets. In the event that we become aware of the fact that you provided incorrect information, we may attempt to contact you by email to resolve this discrepancy.
- Tickets held at will call are usually available one (1) hour prior to doors opening for the event. You will need to present picture identification of the person added to the will call list at the time the order was placed. Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, we reserve the right to change ticket delivery options.
- VIP check-in/pick-up information is emailed to the email address used to place the order an average of 48-24 hours before the scheduled check-in/pick-up time. You are responsible for knowing when to check-in for your event. VIPs are not refundable if you miss the event.
- If you miss VIP check-in/pick-up, we can’t guarantee that you can get the physical goods that came with your package.
- VIPs that include a photo with the artist may be displayed online or used for promotional use at our sole discretion. Please be aware that your photo may be made public.
- The venue or the event’s promoter determines policies relating to the cancellation of an event. These policies can vary, but generally, such policies provide for a refund of the ticket price. If an event is cancelled, we will attempt to contact you and advise you on the venue or promoter’s policy for obtaining a refund to that event.
- When we issue a refund to you, we will refund the price that you paid for your ticket and/or vip. Service fees, processing fees and any other fees, such as delivery fees, are not refundable.
- Policies regarding postponed events vary by venue. If an event is postponed, you should contact the venue directly to obtain information about postponed dates of the event and if there is an applicable refund policy. If you have trouble finding contact information for a venue, feel free to contact our customer support staff for the information, and be sure to include your order number.
Service fees may be added to concert tickets or vip offerings. These fees may be built into the price displayed prior to adding the concert tickets or vip offerings to your cart or they may be added to the price upon checkout.
If the amount you pay for a ticket is obviously incorrect, regardless of whether it is an error in a price posted on this web site or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its scheduled on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid. This policy will apply regardless of how the error occurred.
You understand that the resale of tickets may be subject to state and local laws and regulations. Any violation of such laws may result in your prosecution by such agencies. ground(ctrl) assumes no liability arising from your resale or attempted resale of tickets purchased through us. If you are found to be re-selling, trading or brokering tickets that you purchased through this site for profit, we may, at our sole discretion, cancel your tickets order and/or all other pending orders in your name. This cancellation will result in a refund of the face value ticket price.
Ticketing and VIP Events Pre Sales and On Sales
From time to time, ground(ctrl) may advertise upcoming events and the date on which tickets are expected to become available for purchase. These “on sale” dates are tentative and subject to change without notice at any time by the affiliate or artist arranging ticketing for the event. Furthermore, in events where we are providing pre sale codes, we are not responsible for the functionality of non-ground(ctrl) sites on which those codes are to be used.
Ticket and VIP availability is subject to change. They are available on a first-come first-serve basis and are not guaranteed. We will not create new VIPs if our inventory sells out. For tickets, we are acting as a sales agent for venues and promoters. We do not control the number of tickets or the location of seats that are made available for purchase. Sometimes promoters and venues release additional tickets for an event after it has gone on sale. Tickets are also “locked” (not available) for a short time while customers complete their purchase. If a customer does not complete his or her purchase, previously locked tickets are released and made available for purchase. For these reasons and others, the tickets available for a given event can and do change rapidly. If you are unable to find tickets to an event, please check back again. Once your purchase has been completed however, we are not allowed to exchange or refund your order even if additional tickets become available at a later date.
In an effort to give all interested customers an opportunity to purchase tickets to an event, venues and promoters often set limits on the number of tickets one customer or household is allowed to purchase. You will be advised of any limits on tickets by a posting on the “buy” page for the event, or by a system limitation on the number of tickets you may purchase during your online session. Tickets purchased for an event during multiple online sessions on our web site are totaled to ensure that any venue or promoter imposed limitations are not exceeded. When customers exceed these limits, their orders may not be fulfilled.